Vetset Sanizorb Bucket 5kg
Dry Powder Bedding Disinfectant
- Eliminates ammonia, reduces bacteria and viral contamination
- Absorbs moisture - helps keep bedding stay fresher for longer
- Anti viral, anti bacterial and anti fungal.
- Suitable for use with sawdust, straw and on rubber matting.
- Very low dust during application.
- Neutral pH - non-irritant to animals.
- Multiple bactericides - both instant and slow release for prolonged effect.
- Very low cost per dose.
- Helps reduce bedding costs by staying fresher for longer.
- Improves slurry breakdown and reduces odours.
A powdered disinfectant, which should be sprinkled on the bedding, and around the housing for a healthier environment for livestock.
Directions for use:
- Ensure area to be treated is dry and free of soiled bedding and waste.
- Apply at approx 300g /m2 per week or 60g for 5 days a week.
- Remove damp and soiled bedding every 2-4 days and re-apply SaniZorb.
- For use as a cattle footbath treatment, use with clean dry sand mixed at 40% SaniZorb to 60% sand.
- Use in a footbath at a depth of 50mm to 60mm.